How to Order
Ordering a HEBHOME is a straightforward process:
1. Register on our website and choose the house that you think best suites your needs.
2. Contact us and arrange a meeting or consultation. We are happy to talk you through your options and discuss any possible changes. We will also advise on the turnkey service and how to find a suitable agent.
3. HebHomes can act as your agent and arrange your planning and building warrant applications for you. This simplifies the process and reduces the number of consultants needed. Read here for more information.
3. Depending on changes and location HebHomes will provide you with a quote for the supply of your house. This may also include an erection service and joinery pack etc.
4. Once you have paid a £750 deposit and returned our forms we will then release our drawings for use in your planning application. This should be undertaken by your agent.
5. If Planning is successfully secured we will then prepare the working drawings for your Building Warrant application. This includes engineering the house for your specific site and producing SAP calculations depending on choices you have made (such as house position and heating). When we have prepared the drawings we will invoice for 10% of the kit price. Your agent will submit our drawings along with site specific drawings to the council.
6. After warrant has been issued we will await instruction to proceed with the manufacture of the kit. This often comes from your contractor who will have been appointed after your agent has completed the tender process. We will order windows and producing the panel drawings for cutting the kit. 30% of the kit price is due at this stage.
7. A few weeks before the kit is due on site we will look for a written instruction to begin cutting the kit. 21 days before delivery to site we will invoice a further 40% of the contract price (60% if there is no installation required). You will be advised at this stage is there is a change to the provisional contract price.
8. We will deliver the kit to your site to suit your contractor's schedule. The site will be ready for our delivery and we will check that it is suitable for our erection team (if booked). After we have completed the erection the final 20% of our invoice will be issued.
9. If ordered the joinery pack is delivered subsequently to site and the convenience of your contractor. Likewise, if you have ordered our kitchen, bathroom or furniture packs, we will liaise to ensure delivery at the correct point in your build programme. These packs will be invoiced separately.
April 05, 2017
Free Tickets To The Glasgow Homebuilding and Renovating Show
Come along to Stand B104 to discuss your project with Architects from both HebHomes and Dualchas Architects. Click Here for 2 Free Tickets ...