Planning and Warrant Service
HebHomes can now organise your planning and building warrant applications. As architects who care about the built environment you can be sure that you will receive the best advice on this crucial part of the build process.
The fee for this service is £7,800 and is payable in two stages.
Stage One of £4,000 is payable after the planning application has been lodged. Stage Two of £3800 is payable after the warrant application has been lodged.
This fee covers a range of consultants including the architect, land surveyor, sewerage and drainage specialist, civil and structural engineer and heating system engineer. It is a comprehensive package designed to maximise your chances of obtaining consents in the most hassle free way - and all at a very competitive price. However, not all of these services will be required and the fee can be reduced as appropriate. Reduction for example would be £500 for site survey and £600 for the sewerage report.
Stage One Fee includes for:
· Site visit and walk over survey (if required)
· Level site digital survey of site (presuming 1/2 acre site)
· Section through site showing house in context
· Block and location plans of house on site
· All planning application administration
· Sewerage and drainage proposal and report
· Design Statement
Stage 2 Fee includes for:
· Engineer's site investigation into ground conditions.
· Engineer's road design to site.
· Engineer's drainage and sewerage design.
· Engineer's foundation design.
· Engineer's specification for non-kit parts of house.
· Site specific architect's warrant drawings.
· Heating system report and proposal by consultant.
· All building warrant application administration.
If the site already has a topographical survey, engineer's site investigation or sewerage proposal then reductions will be made to the fee. Likewise difficult site conditions or topography may result in additional consultant costs that will be advised when known.
The quoted fee does not include for the following:
· Travelling and subsistence expenses for the consultants.
· Cost of machine and man to dig percolation and ground condition holes.
· Planning application or warrant fees to local authority.
· Landscape design.
· Amendments instigated by the local authority
· Amendments instigated by the client
· Additional site visits
April 05, 2017
Free Tickets To The Glasgow Homebuilding and Renovating Show
Come along to Stand B104 to discuss your project with Architects from both HebHomes and Dualchas Architects. Click Here for 2 Free Tickets ...