All our clients have different needs, tastes and levels of expertise. As a result, we can tailor our service to your individual budget and requirements.
HebHomes offers a number of different options as to how our house kits can be provided.
Once you have settled upon a design, you will need to decide upon the core building material:
- Our standard package is a structurally-insulated panel (SIP) house kit, which has many advantages over traditional masonry or timber frame methods – not least the speed of construction, its sound insulation qualities and structural strength. More information about SIPs can be found here.
- We also offer our kits in cross-laminated timber (CLT), in partnership with Binderholz of Austria. Quickly overtaking steel and concrete as the primary building method in Europe, CLT is the ultimate in eco-friendly construction methods – something that is important to us, and to many of our clients. More information about CLT can be found here.
- Many of our designs are also available as timber frame houses upon request.
Then you can decide the level of involvement you would like us to play in its construction. The choice is between:
- Supply only: we provide the house kit; you or your contractor take full charge of the build.
- Supply + Erect: we supply the house kit and arrange its installation to the ‘wind and weathertight’ stage. This means that the kit shell will be erected upon the foundation, windows and doors are fitted and the roofing and wall membranes have been applied; your own building contractor would then take control of the project.
- Turnkey external: we take further responsibility for managing the construction of the building. In our partial turnkey service, we will take the house from the ‘wind and weathertight’ stage to external completion.
- Turnkey complete: we can take responsibility to manage the house to full completion, inside and out. This could provide certainty and keep stress levels low. Find more details about the turnkey service here.
Beyond these key decisions, we offer a number of additional optional packages:
- Planning and warrant service: ask our team of consultants to secure the necessary statutory approvals. Read more.
- Joinery pack: includes items such as battening, plasterboard, doors, ironmongery, skirtings and sound insulation. The pack is optional and does not include installation.
- Kitchen and bathroom packs: We have worked with kitchen and bathroom specialists to create fittings and layouts to suit each of our designs. Read more.
Further information about each of our packages, including technical information and a list of materials, can be found in the drop down panels below. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions, or would like to discuss your choices in more detail.